SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

fox davies quits, page-17

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Cowboy good to have you posting again after being proved right about some of the things you have said.

Cowboy when you said the directors pay had been cut i thought it was very possible you were right. It was not really possible for small investors to block any options being given to the directors. Also if Gippsland had starting blocking options would the directors be so ready to chip in their own money now to keep things going?

JT should of come clean of course before he did as it was always going to come out in the end but this is not the first time he has got it wrong. Do not see him resigning as he has more to lose than anyone else and as he is probably putting the in the bulk of the money in to keep Gip going it would hardly be helpful. Not too shocked about directors taking a wage cut or not taking wages as we talked about it and both agreed it would be a good idea although we did not see it happening at the time.

If a deal is done Gip is likely to have a new partner and JT's influence should hopefully be diminished, that will be the best time to wonder about who should go or stay. If a deal is done it is still likely that shareholders could make their money back and more although of course it might not seem so at the moment!

Think the JT fan club could meet in a cupboard Cowboy and you may get some support to get rid off him in the future but it is not the right time now. If and when it is i and a lot of shareholders will probably back you up if there is a decent chance of getting rid of him. However if JT does get a good deal for Gip i reserve the right to suddenly become his new best buddy Lol.

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716958 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 92010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.