SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Hey Whity how are ya!Bored crapless from the sounds.Arnt we...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Hey Whity how are ya!

Bored crapless from the sounds.

Arnt we all.

A very quiet start to the week

Some big single buy contracts that get placed at the beginning of the day and pulled at the end of the day.Looks like friends of JT perhaps.Just enough to keep one from buying or selling if the lack of trade the last coupla days is anything to go by.

Its certainly the moment of truth for Gip/JT.

He's being very quiet as well.Probably got the old noggin down after the resignation of SP/FD.The reappointment of a Nomad could well be a bell-weather of just when we might be likely to see a DECISION on the finance.

I say DECISION because that decision may well not be DECISIVE for want of a better way to put it.

But I can only agree with Cso1's recent sentiments.Nothing really of a negative nature.Yes the SP/FD resignations seem to only have a negative conotation but if a new Nomad/Broker is assigned in a relatively quick fashion then its probably back to base-line for me and one simply continues to wait on THAT decision.

Getting a bit testing for all though and its starting to show on HC with many that have always supported finding chinks in their Gip logic,head in the sand it has to be at times with little to no company info.

Seems as though Metalpages got a guernsey at the beginning of the month but I cant get access to the item.Probably a rehash of other items but its the first there's been since the Syncon annmnt.Big change for mine but putting yet more delays in our way.Seems that this has come from Starcks need to cut ore processing costs but something that JT has always chased as a part of his project model.Question is is it a metter of the finance banks having to totally reasses the project due to these changes or they just simply dont have the moola.Bit of both maybe.

Not that we can go anywhere if we made a decision one way or tother!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173628 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5161047 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.