FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

fox in bloomberg news, page-23

1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    re: correct bloomberg news link Drillfix,surely you can see that there is a lot of hype about this stock lately.
    Perhaps you can admit to it being "partially ramped"
    Everybody involved with this stock knows about the upcoming res. upgrade and nobody is disagreeing about its longer term potential.
    Everytime over the last week when the sp has risen a few cents theres been comments like "should hit $2 today " etc. and the latest special, " somethings brewing big time "
    Not hard to work out what could be brewing.
    The sp had to have a bit of a retrace for a couple of days after recent gains and especially on the days that base metal prices were lower.
    And I would have thought it was obvious that the sp would rise on a strong resources day when base metals were also strong,but instead theres comments like...something big must be brewing.
    And to think I was under the impression that fxr was involved in base metals lol
    I hold a parcel of fxr for the longer term but also trade some when justified,so I am not knocking this stock,just trying to keep a level head in spite of all the hype which is obvious after reading many posts of late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.