CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Fox Fox Fox continues to tout Conti story...Chris a regular...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Fox Fox Fox continues to tout Conti story...

Chris a regular broker on Fox news has stated Conti as a great growth story. Plus another Analyst on Fox has done the same... There is no disputing that ever since CCC has reported great cashflow that it is NOW on the radar of many brokers and their clients. Plus value investors basing on forward earnings basis are now getting very interested in the growth story.

Whilst they have many projects it is only the bottom line and growth figures that trully matter IMO. They state near to or will excel 60 Mil for 2011 based on current and slightly bullish coal prices. And coal prices are moving as the world comes to terms with the fact that no alternative will be avaliable for decades to come. You cannot go wrong with a junior coal player becoming a bigger player- based on Facts not fiction.

I have personally been called up by a broker mate and told to buy in. I said 'sorry buddy' I bought in when it was 6c. Yet he continued to give me his analysis that I already knew- hoping I hand him another lot of money for him to invest.

As stated 2 weeks ago I thought the cashflow ANN would be great for Brokers to tell the story of Conti to many of their high net worth clients. It is a great story and huge growth company.

Should we take profits- no way IMO. As it is nowhere near fair value. 15 Mil this quarter is probable. Over 60M for the year is probable IMO. We are valued a bit over 150M in total. Well undervalued IMO.

Fox brokers are touting Conti... high net clients being touted too and it still very undervalued. He comes 10c IMO for Jan.... Then on and up over 20c IMO.

As current cashflow should be given a far great PE value IMO. Currently a PE of 3 on 2011 is nowhere near good enough for a huge growth company. Come on PE of 20+ for a multi bagger for all of us.

Once again Great work Mihal on some continuing great Posts...

Brokers could still justify a great story on many times the current figures. Ultmately they all need a great story to tout to get their 2% + 20% of outperformance of the ASX.

Cheers

JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.