CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

brendan, i'm not comparing CCC to CDU context, but simply the...

1. Jus
    1,379 Posts.
    brendan, i'm not comparing CCC to CDU context, but simply the meaning of misleading. i've verified it, as well as a few other posters. the proof is there, download it or watch the repeat program. don't intent to..?? don't say there's no proof! you said "The reality is,that a broker recommendation or exposure to any media will not make CCC go up anyway." precisely! fact is the brokers (skynews) did not recommend CCC. other coal stocks, yes, but not CCC. just stating the fact.

jayinausssie, nothing wrong promoting CCC (or any other stocks). i'm a hold and trades here and there too, like the potential and the story. i ramp and speculate stocks occasionally, who doesn't..lol.. but i'll never put words in brokers' mouth (gary stone and chris weston)-- nah!! btw, jayinaussie, did you use to work for a broker company in sydney?? maybe we know each other :)

not trying to spoil the party, why would i? i'min the party myself! but fact is fact, misleading is misleading, simple! now, who is the desperate and nervous ones here??...lol. i'll leave you boys alone. CCC will go up on monday :) :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.