CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Fox Business on Foxtel Analysts do recommend Conti... not sure...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Fox Business on Foxtel Analysts do recommend Conti... not sure why every single time I post on this thread that members seem nervous in stating the facts.

Does not mean that you should buy on a supposed experts opinion on Fox Business News... look at the facts for yourself.

Call the Fox Business news- or email... your money your call to confirm if you do not watch the programs. Also a daily Analyst named Chris... 30 odd years old on Fox daily recommended Conti on friday.

So why is it that people wish to deter me from stating the Facts that have been on TV (Which does not mean it will outperform based on a couple of ANalyst opinion on Fox)... this is why it has become frustrating to state facts as I have viewed them.

Whilst I feel most would appreciate their investment getting media attention, as soon as I mention as a regular watcher of CNN, Fox, Bloomberg, etc many seem to be rather negative.

I do not know- I bit disillusioned...

Anyway Conti well undervalued based on current cash flow that is a fact. Media attention is a fact. More cashflow to come is a fact. Huge growth is a fact.

Why do investors or traders never believe the facts... must be why it is so very easy to outperform most supposed managed Fund experts. As most do not believe the facts. Deal will the facts, not the fiction.

No one gets in trouble by following the facts.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.