RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Foxeys for Hillgrove production

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    I have a bottle of beautiful Foxeys Kentucky Road Pinot Noir for whoever can tell me when the announcement will be made that Hillgrove has started production. I love the Pinot's of the Mornington Peninsula and Foxeys make some of the best. Their Kentucky Road and their Scotsworth Farm are both superb. Here is your chance to try the Kentucky Road. Bottle will be delivered within Australia. (If Whisky has a go and wins then I will send it to New Zealand). Comp closes 10am Tuesday 24th Nov
    I make the rules
    Please make your guesses on the hour or half hour. 8.00 8/12 or 8.30 9/12, etc. this way everyone will get at least 1/2 an hour
    Comp open to all holders of RVR or non holders that have posted on the RVR thread.
    One entry per person
    Entries only on this thread
    Last guessed date has one day, if the ann is not made by then the bottle will be put up again.
    Entries close 10.00am Tuesday 24th Nov
    Any disputes. Refer rule one.
    For those interested in finding out more about this magnificent Pinot just click the link
    https://www.foxeys-hangout.com.au/product/2018-Kentucky-Road-777-Pinot-Noir-?pageID=EB70E7FA-EF7B-E899-63A3-03D34C0DBF55&sortBy=DisplayOrder&maxRows=12&

Beachlover, I may put another bottle up for the price at the end of year but first things first, lets get Hillgrove up and running.

Good luck to all,

Cheers

Neptune

Last edited by neptune61: 20/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.