RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Foxeys Pinot for 16c

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    It has been a while since I last gave away a bottle of fine wine but even with lockdown here in Victoria my cellar is still full. I have decided to introduce you to another of my favourite wines from my local area, Scotsworth Farm Pinot Noir by Foxeys Hangout. This is a beautiful single vinyard Pinot Noir from the Mornington Peninsula. I could try to describe it but I think it is better if I leave that to the experts so here is a link to their description.

https://www.foxeys-hangout.com.au/product/Scotsworth-Farm-Pinot-Noir-2018

The wine is only available from their website above or at the winery in Red Hill. They make plenty of beautiful wine but this Pinot is exceptional and a steal at $65 a bottle but for you today right here it could be free.

Enough about my other passion, time for the competition. I will give a bottle of this luscious Pinot to whoever can nominate the day that RVR closes at 16 cents.

I make the rules
    Comp open to all holders of RVR or non holders that have posted on the RVR thread.
    One entry per person
    Entries only on this thread
    Entries close 4.30 pm Friday 7/8/20
    Bottle will be delivered within Australia

So get your thinking caps on and have a go

I have no financial interest in Foxeys I am giving a bottle of their wine away because all the wines they make are beautiful wines
    Why 16c... well we have just left 12 on our way to 20 and 16 is half way.

Cheers

Neptune

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.