RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.I like Australia and...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.

I like Australia and started investing in shares from down under again. There is more risk but also much higher potential especially in the mining sector, I´m not an expert in mining but trying to get as much info as I can also by reading threads.
    In many you get good "value" especially when it comes to chart analysis and I´m thankful for the people that post them.
    I´m currently holding RVR as part of a larger portfolio of mining shares which I see as my personal "higher risk" fund. Besides RVR I´m holding CMM, RXL (hate the threads there by the way), AZY, CCZ, PRU, SYR and some others. Diversified so to say plus PLS and JIN (not mining but I hold them for years) as biggest positions.

The way I selected those shares is based on own research and assumptions. I do think that POG is not at its end and the EV-market will drive associated metals and their producers. We have to watch out that Wall St will not crash again but as long as the stocks go sideways in a range from 26.000-29.000 all is find and perfect for all the mining companies.

Let´s keep the fingers crossed for RVR.
    Hans

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.