RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Foxeys Pinot for 16c, page-63

1. 13,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4594
    Yes many forums are plagued by these immature pissing contests, largely dealing with historic events that have very little relevance today. Some seem to be serial offenders and not just non holders, it won't stop as it's in their nature so best dealt with by putting them on ignore IMO.
    With a bit of research Its not difficult to find the positives and negatives in any Company but what happens from now going forward is the only thing of importance, charts can tell us where we have been but not where we are going, that's for us to work out..

RVR got started during a ZINC boom and as is the case with most startups with no production history got seriously overvalued by hype and then got seriously smashed by average performance and a crash in the price of ZINC in particular. We now enter another lift in ZINC and COPPER prices with a known production history but probably more important , the addition of a soon to be producing GOLD project.

Who gives a stuff about where some may may have bought and sold that's their problem to deal with and can't be changed, so let's deal with now and the future, we all get it wrong on at times and one can be right in one-time frame and wrong in another.

What we do know is the price of ZINC, COPPER , LEAD have risen strongly off deep lows, GOLD is on a roll, TC,s for ZINC have dropped as have C3 costs, we are now settling in with one mine at Far West, Hillgrove is a few months away from starting , net cash is on the low side and there are some interesting drilling results due , over the next few quarters we will find out how that pans out.

There is nothing RVR can do that can't be cured by high commodity prices but would be enhanced by better mine performance..acting like school kid changes nothing.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.