RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Foxleigh Mine Anglo Coal Australia acquired 70% interest in...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Foxleigh Mine

Anglo Coal Australia acquired 70% interest in Foxleigh on 29 February 2008. Foxleigh is an open cut operation located adjacent to Anglo Coal Australia’s Capcoal Surface Operation, in the heart of the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland. Foxleigh currently produces a low volatile pulverised coal injection (PCI) coal product for use in steelmaking applications around the world. Foxleigh coal is taken from the Middlemount, Tralee, Roper and Pisces seams from within the Rangal coal measures in the southern Bowen Basin. Annual Production: Foxleigh produces approximately 2.5 million tonnes per annum of pulverised coal injection (PCI) coal for the steelmaking industry. The mine’s production capacity is 3.3 million tonnes per annum of product coal. Reserves: Estimated coal resources are approximately 290 million tonnes – Foxleigh and surrounding tenements are the subject of ongoing exploration and feasibility studies.

PCI Coal price.
    Average for 2016 is 73.6USD per Tonne,
    last year they mined
    2.6 million tones.
    =191360000USD = 253774592AUD- 30%(partners) = 177,642,214

https://home.kpmg.com/content/dam/k...rice-fx-consensus-forecast-june-july-2016.pdf

Without the costs taken out for mining and equipment shipping etc.. that is a hell of an operation to acquire that is fully operational.

With the estimated coal reserve at 290 million tonnes in reserve... thats 21 billion$ USD worth of resource.

only 2.8c a share..
    Last edited by gatorzz: 01/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.