Foxtel pulls RT news in Australia

1. 10,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    I was watching RT for a comparison of news on Foxtel here in Australia, and other news channels so that I could work out what is fact or not.
    So by pulling Foxtel coverage of RT news in Australia, it is only giving the appearance of the west being like propaganda news being that we as viewers are not being allowed to see what all sides are saying, by only being able to see one side of the story, you end up being in a position of being brainwashed and controlled.
    I did not think that this would happen in Australia, yet again I did not think the Government would put so many harsh mandates and lockdowns on its people.
    What has happened to our country ?.
    But for those who want to keep watching a variety of news, its all for free on the internet, and RT streams live better than any of the other news channels I have watched.
    Looks like I will have to buy a smart TV or a large computer screen for better viewing, that will result in less add revenue for Foxtel as viewers move over to free services on the internet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.