ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

foz the new chairman, page-14

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Well i am thrilled no end.

This is my Christmas present.

And in a legendary outcome, I got everything i asked for too.

1) Sales Leadership

2) Re-focus away from Manufacturing and more towards Industry partnership in order to gain License Royalties from our Patent (Looking more likely to sell Licenses this way IMO)

3) Breaking away from 100% outside reliance in order to acheive success with Coldry.

And the bonus find in my stocking is that this advent paves the way for Matmor, truly an instrumental move.
    Our launch into India (and its given probables) immediately dampens the inevitable desperation of having Coldry in full production, but without the Matmor play being ready to launch. The new set up (i am calling it) closes a lot of gaps - a lot.
    The relationship of Coldry to Matmor was dawning on becoming a lethal problem while-ever the advancement needs of the two were out of synch - but it is now back on track IMO and they can re-synch in adequate time.

And it is all because i feel we have de-risked in a major sense by having a proven Sales Closer overseeing our board.
    And from here, the sales pipeline is our bloodline. From here, we could well be following a proven path that a veteran has shown us and COLDRY could be sitting pretty within a year, having back-flipped it's reputation for being purely academic.

Welcome to Glenn Fozhard - i will have a glass of wine now. And yes, i feel heard, as with shareholders above :-)
    Thanks to management, i place greater value ESI's model today, as compared to yesterday and possibly ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.