VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Hi all,12 thumbs up for a pathetic whinge about directors...

1. 467 Posts.
    Hi all,

12 thumbs up for a pathetic whinge about directors sleeping and (not suffering from a bout of guilt or chronic ulcers my own ad libbing) c'mon guys and girls..

I am sitting on a 70% plus loss currently on this company and rubbishing directors is not going to turn things around.

If you are in and don't like it sell and move on, or wait until they are able to continue exploration.

Sure its a gamble but it was always a gamble (risk). I don't know anymore than you but at least I am not blaming others for my decision to invest in this companyin the first place.

Sell up, wait and see, or buy more, those are some of the choices we have providing we still have some hard earned to invest.

Personally I am sitting , watching, waiting and hoping that we will be rewarded for our patience.

Do we currently have solid information to confirm one way or the other ...no.

So I wait and hope as I am already facing a loss I can't afford and further exploration is the only way forward IMHO.

Further patience is required
    TOPDAD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.