AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

Fpl, page-3

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Zen

I am new to trading but have mates that have been for years and decided to give it a shot in the high risk world, have looked at heaps of stocks trying to make a choice and thinking of this one along with one other.

I see the CR was much higher and sold down for reasons I am not sure about but I see good profits if it goes back to CR price, I do however see that they have a well that they say is producing into tanks with increasing volume ?
    Also i see that they have spent many dollars for little return but I guess that's the game, looking through the companies website I see they drilled in 2014 which produced free flowing oil as well, is this new well a part of that discovery ? and if so why have they left it so long to re-entre the field ?

My thoughts are they have taken a long time to understand the formation they are drilling and might be close to unlocking its fill potential, what are your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Oh and this new drilling tech ? do you think this is the only reason they decided to try this area again ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.