VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

@Voltron,T+3 was my thought on today's selling into .8 also. I...

1. 14 Posts.
    @Voltron,

T+3 was my thought on today's selling into .8 also. I had to do some maneuvering to cover my own T+3 as I decided I wanted to keep my most recently acquired VIL shares rather than sell them back for the same price I bought them...

VIL is now 56% of my portfolio... Eeek! I'm sure loading up that heavily on a spec stock wasn't in my trading plan.

Obviously I'm a believer - but this is still a speccie until that lovely word "commercial" appears on a report on SD flow rates. I would love to see the sp re-rate to North of 3c, though I suspect that's unlikely until we see those flow rates out of Sidi. I remember FP1 all too well, as do many long term holders - and no doubt plenty of those sitting on the sides.

Anyway, I think this is undervalued as a punt as the upside is tremendous. In the near term a show of Hydrocarbons at LP should give us a nudge up, otherwise the long wait continues.

Hang in there long-termers, deliverance from these sub 1c doldrums is hopefully not too far over the horizon... and perhaps we'll all be laughing and rolling about in piles of cash by Christmas.

Jim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.