AON 3.85% 2.7¢ apollo minerals limited

Nice post hopeful2 but I think your a little 2hopeful. In...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    Nice post hopeful2 but I think your a little 2hopeful.

In reply....

1) the experts get it wrong all the time. Remember the so called expert who put a price on AON of 9-18c pre consolidation. Thats equivalent to $1.80-3.60 in todays terms! You will soon realise that experts are people who have been around a long time. Not necessarily smarter.

2) Creasey has been wrong many times. In life you only hear about the success stories hence why you probably havent heard of many of his failures.

3) FR is located in between Nova and Cruz but that could mean nothing. Nearology is good but it doesnt mean success. Plenty of other tenements next door to Nova have found dust. High chance AON will fall in this category after ENT happy to give 70% of FR away for $200K. If they thought they had another Nova, they would have kept FR and given their other prospect away.

4) Again experts think more nickel is going to be found at FR. Well what else are they going to say? 'Theres no more nickel so stop investing in companies exploring around Nova'. I dont think so.

5) Yeah I love those number crunchers. Reminds me of the government that releases a budget every year to amend the previous years budget because they couldn't predict the next 12 months correctly. If someone could accurately predict the future they would be wealthy beyond belief. The market will do what it wants to do. Nickel will likely go up because it was sitting at lows. Doesn't take an expert to arrive at that conclusion and it doesn't mean its going to happen.

6) will will see if the suboptimal results from AON/ENT FR will evolve into Nova. I'm not holding my breath!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $18.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $19.17K 753.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 399999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.