AON 4.00% 2.4¢ apollo minerals limited

victorious, Thank you for taking time to respond to my post,...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    victorious,
    Thank you for taking time to respond to my post, especially since you no longer hold AON. I have a few responses of my own.

1) The "experts" I was referring to are the geologists and seasoned explorers NOT the clowns who are so-called "analysts" working for the broking houses. No one takes any notice of them.

2) Have to disagree with you about Creasey. He is a multiple recipient of the "Explorer of the Year Award" and is highly respected by his peers. He has also made my decision making much easier - resulting in considerable gains over the years. But each to their own, I guess.

3) If you look at the survey maps you will notice how Plato sits in the scheme of things. I concede that other nearologies have missed the mark but someone WILL hit paydirt at some stage in this new nickle province. The survey maps and the results so far place Plato in the best position in my opinion.

4) So you are saying that it is NOT a new nickle province? What are you qualifications that make your insistence, that goes against consensus, worthy of consideration? Well, time will tell.

5) Commodity prices have historically moved in cycles and I do not see why that should change. Therefore nickle will go up in price eventually.

6) If anyone could guarantee that the results so far would evolve into a Nova then the MC would not be sitting at just $2.5 million!! Of course, this is a speculative play. It is interesting, however, that you have changed your opinion so negatively since you sold your "millions". In a previous post you argued that:

"If AON secure some ownership of Fraser Range from ENT for a good price it wont be a bad deal. It has good potential but I think the management of ENT are just incapable of doing it justice."

I know that you have stated that you are not downramping or bitter but as the SP approaches the price you sold out at, your criticism is more irrational and it is difficult not to conclude that you have a severe bout of sour grapes. Good luck with your other share dealings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $13.32K 554.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 500478 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 251245 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.