LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Yes very positive words Sofiya more like frustration than...

1. 259 Posts.
    Yes very positive words Sofiya more like frustration than anger

WPL was buried very deep in the bottom draw and I am very optimistic about the LKO story continuing but would like to see ASX releases give holders specific target dates and plain language in the drilling releases.

My observations and questions to RA at the AGM would be :-

1. When are the VCAT hearings and what is the current state of play in the company's quest to access the original Lakes Entrance Oil Field.

2. When did BPT lodge the DPI application for a permi to install a pump in the Wombat3 well and how long is the process from start to finish.

3. I understand Wombat 4 and Morey's 1 are not flowing at commercial rates but what rates are they both flowing (if any) and if they are flowing why can't we sell the gas and condenstate just like the oil that will flow at wombat3 when the pump is installed by BPT at 10 bopd.

4. Why is there so much high technical talk about the various structures drilled in the ASX announcements and no breakup into plain language explanation and complex technical sections.

5. What approach is LKO and the wider industry going to take to educate the politicians and farmers about Fracking.

6. What is the exact government timeline to get this Fracking issue sorted out and I note this is a Vic govt induced coma and Qld, WA & NT are the opposite.

7. Commonwealth Mining and the coal leases intrigues me - why is it so low key and didn't even rate a mention in the ' GO the way forward' promo booklet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.