LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Hydra,I spoke to another Govt person in Minister Walsh's office...

1. 11,084 Posts.
    Hydra,

I spoke to another Govt person in Minister Walsh's office today, who more or less confirmed Nationals behind the push for fraccing Moratorium.

He said Minister Peter Ryan's constituency is in Gippsland and many farmers complaining about fraccing concerns.

Just now looking at QLD Govt website, with their definition of fraccing, ie;

"Fraccing

Fraccing is the process of creating cracks in underground coal seams to increase the flow and recovery of gas out of a well. This is done by pumping fluid under pressure into the seams to prop open small cracks and openings that allow more gas to be released."

As far as I understand this is an incorrect meaning of fraccing, relating it directly to the coal seam gas industry which is probably what the Victorian Govt believe the technology, (fraccing), is wholey and soley used for.

I emailed the QLD Govt to explain this definition of fraccing on their website.

Talk about officially misleading the public.

I also think Rob Annells should have been in touch with the new Liberal Govt as early as possible while waiting for Beach to arrange fraccing, to keep them informed of what Lakes was involved in, and depending on for its survival, ... especially that I am told today by Minister Walsh's office, that there was a lot of concern for fraccing in Lakes' tenements for a long time leading up to the Moratorium.

RAVI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.