LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

fraccing moratorium, page-8

1. 11,084 Posts.
    Just to follow up with my fraccing enquiries, and even though this is from QLD, could be a help to the likes of Lakes Oil;

Krikowa Damien [email protected]
    10:30 AM (36 minutes ago)

to me
    Dear R.......,

Thank you for your enquiry of 6 November 2012 regarding the definition of ‘fraccing’.
    We have been advised that you have spoken with Louise Jordan at the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection in relation to this issue.
    Louise has stated that she mentioned to you that the information provided on the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection’s website more specifically relates to the management and regulation of fraccing in CSG production and that she would undertake a review of the webpage content in relation to petroleum activities to better reflect that fraccing is carried out across the broader petroleum industry and that this carries a different risk profile to fraccing activities associated with CSG activities.
    I trust this answers your enquiry.
    If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or by phoning (07) 4529 1500

Damien Krikowa

Senior Environmental Officer
    Energy Resources
    Environmental Services and Regulation Division
    Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
    Telephone: 07 3330 6103 Facsimile: 07 3330 5634
    Floor 7, 400 George Street, Brisbane, Q 4000
    GPO Box 2454, Brisbane Q 4001

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.