GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

fraccing well !

1. 4,289 Posts.
    No real signs from the heavens yet as to how its going. No sell off. Thats good. No rush to get on board. Thats bad. no idea at this stage? Looks like we will have to wait until ann' before we have a clue. I use the word clue there because thats usually about all they give us. Its then up to the punters on here to de-code and give each other our takes on what it actually means. At least this one may be simple. It flowed at this rate, or it didn't flow and we move up a level. Oh the suspense. I'm going out on a limb and predicting that we get a more than pleasant surprise. Thats why they suddenly called a halt to drilling as it was obvious to the experts on site that they had found what they were looking for. The delays between then and now have only been to make absolutely sure they are moving ahead using the exact right method to suit this purpose built well. This will be the proto-type that the rest of the field will be modelled on until cashflow allows for the deeper motherload tagets to be drilled. My prediction - Over 10 million cubic feet per day. IMO IMO IMO. Who else wants to have a guess just for fun.

B Rubes

Above is a guess based on nothing but previous hopes and dreams of long term holders and directors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.