CND 3.70% 2.8¢ condor energy limited

fracking could be used in nt resources project, page-15

1. SBG
    28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The application to Frack may be related to Owen, as it has been added to the frack program of work at a later stage from memory... I think that they already have fracking permissions for M-2 and Baldwin-2. PFC obviously want to keep the costs to minimum where possible, therefore would want to complet one frack after another sequentially, therefore may want to wait for the permissions for Owen to come through first before starting on M-2. If they are confident of getting the permissions for owen for the NT government soon, they may continue with M-2 and B-2 Fracks anticipating that Owen's permits will be on hand by then.

All in my opinion but there are some exciting times ahead. In regards to the share price - it has been disappointing, I am sure that the Vosts are feeling the same. Collin did buy a few recently though, if that gives any comfort.

BKP/PFC is a All or Nothing play - unlike STO of course, :-). Having said that, If....(more when than if in many's opinion) these holes are to be commercial, BKP is going to be in the best position to benefit - not only from the imminent spike in the share price, but also that BKP won't pay any income TAX until its profits (profits as opposed to income, from what I understand) hit $50m from the defered tax credits it carries from its previous losses. That is 30% more in the coffers than it normally would be.
    If I were a smart punter, I would want BKP as a small portion of portfolio right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $15.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $7.019K 256.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 766467 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 124500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.