AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Thanks Michael for your kind word and reply. I am still holding...

1. 2,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Thanks Michael for your kind word and reply. I am still holding roughly 80k unit at average 90c. Could have taken a punt and average down but still wary of the trouble ahead. If it remains low 20c after a positive uk decision then I guess it worth buying to average down (though averaging down is not a good reason for investment).
    My guesstimate is a positive news would see sp up mid twenty or low 30c within a week. Regarding hatmopit comment about production permits my understanding is that the current application include connection to the grid gas network, which only a couple of hundred metres away from the site, if flow rate is commercial. It is worth reading Nick Grealy NoHotAir website last two post regarding UK shale upstream midstream and downstream key advantage and the recent BP report on uk natural gas demand production and reserve left and the North Sea offshore gas oil production viability under the current climate. It is definitely head or tail for oil and gas industry and investors at this current oil prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $431 47.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53991 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 687542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.