EEG 1.75% 29.0¢ empire energy group limited

fracking in new york green light?, page-34

1. 3,089 Posts.
    A not very good attempt at downramping 3500.
    The pathetic ASX 200 merely followed the DJIA average on it's downward spiral, despite the ASX 200 already being 30 per cent below it's level in late 2007 and the DJIA already recovering to the late 2007 level.
    EEG (and AJQ) were sold down for all the usual reasons - people taking profits; Brokers manipulating the sp so that the clients can get back in cheap before the Labor Day announcement from the NY State governor; DTs getting out for whatever reason and short sellers doing their usual work. Plus any other reasons you care to mention.
    I put my money where my big mouth is and got in for a few more today.

In the meantime, EEG is still up on yesterday by close to 10 per cent and way up on a week ago.

EEG financials and economics are still strong, as pointed out by numerous people on here, whose knowledge is far greater than mine. We actually have production and cash flow, regardless of the Marcellus and Utica shale announcement due in a couple of weeks....which the general opinion and pressure from Obama (he needs job creation to save his own job) says will be for allowing limited fracking in NY State - it already is happening in Pennsylvania right next door, according to the US news agencies (you can google it).

Anyway, that's enough from me for tonight. Feel free to actually put an argument to the above, rather than a meaningless sentence, if you can.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $294.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $69.48K 249.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28417 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.