GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

BlokesYes interested in t4p's comments Guess he will be back...

1. 4,460 Posts.
    Blokes

Yes interested in t4p's comments Guess he will be back tomorrow must have been peeeeeeeed off like most of us when he could not post today.

Here is a post from me earlier re nearby field at cisco I thinks we will get some oil as well as gas in LEADVILLE... Lots of gas....just wonder how much oil we need as a bonus...

Pacific Energy & Mining Announces Results of Oil Production
    RENO, NV -- (MARKET WIRE) -- November 21, 2006 -- Pacific Energy & Mining Company (PINKSHEETS: PEMC) announces the initial shipment of oil from the Greater Cisco field in Grand County, Utah.

The following oil wells are now operating in Grand County, Utah:

Nugget 14-4
    Sweetheart 5A
    Federal 7-11OTHF
    Gibraltar No. 1
    Federal 22-10S
    Dross 22-1

The production from the above wells is estimated at approximately 41 bbls of Oil per day. The company will be installing equipment on four additional wells to place the same on production. After installation of equipment on additional wells the company estimates the production from the field at 80 bbls per day.
    Oil and Gas Reserves

Oil reserves at the Cisco field are estimated at 500,000 bbls of oil and 4 BCF of natural gas. There are additional locations for 40 oil wells.

Pacific Energy & Mining is a diversified company with oil and gas interests in Utah through its 50% ownership in Colorado Utah Natural Gas, Inc. (www.coloradoutahgas.net)

Pacific Energy also owns a 7% working interest in the Brennan Bottoms Oil Field in Uintah County, Utah, and a 50% revenue interest in the Cisco Springs Oil Field in Grand County, Utah.

The Company owns a 16.67% interest in Mar/Reg Investments, a General Partnership, through which it holds working interest in oil wells in Altamont Bluebell Oil Field in Utah and working interest in numerous non-operated wells in Oklahoma.

Think we have well over 4bcf of gas but paradox wasn't born in a day.....LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.