TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

fracturing, page-34

1. 5,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    Stockrox, this is fantasy and does not make sense.The sp has stalled mostly in a range between 2.2 and 2.5 with some of the largest selling volumes at 2.3 and 2.4 . What would be the purpose of selling and then buying right back in again ? Maybe a small number of SI's did but not 80%.
    I am reliably informed that the majority of sales since the placement were from those that received the placement.Their strategy cant be faulted ,...that is make a quick profit and hold the oppies for the upside.
    Every man and his dog that wants in is already in, so when the next lot of good news comes out ,.......what happens?
    If we get the good news on well testing that is expected and there is no real movement in the sp then you will see a massive sell-off from those that dont want to wait for the next two years while this management bumbles along on trainer wheels making more placements to SI's followed by cute stories how the SI's sold but bought right back in again.
    I strongly believe in the fundamentals of the Warro field and its value but I am not convinced that the TSV management can deliver this value to shareholders but I will hang in a while longer and hope.
    Occam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.