TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Based on market cap and potential resource value @ 10% sums of...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Based on market cap and potential resource value @ 10% sums of 20 to 30c per share have been bandied around and on paper well justified. the current 2.3c share price is not indicative of the overall potential of the resource. The general feeling i'm getting from responses to my post is that 2 to 3c is as good as she gets. (not considering we had a share price of 4.7c nearly a year ago before even securing a rig let alone successful frac and near flow rate testing.
    It was only a matter of weeks ago that GDN was trading 4c.
    Based on risk assessment Stracham valued TSV at 5c. This was prior to the spud. let alone successful frac. How we are still hovering around the low 2's is beyond any common sense. The share placement was a failure and didn't help matters but that is water under the bridge. We should have seen a big enough serge in volume to make that irrelevant in the big picture yet the selling pressure continues. Why it was sold down on Friday is as bigger mystery as any. Solid afternoon trade with big volume on Thursday given back two times over on Friday?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.