NEU 6.67% $14.55 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

It's just a blog with somebody who has strong opinions. But they...

1. 11,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1690
    It's just a blog with somebody who has strong opinions. But they are just his/her opinions.

He/she is obviously intelligent and articulate - but that doesn't make them right.

Some people have an opinion and have the need to voice it (like by having a blog site).

They wrote about neu before, criticising the Retts trial results. In the end Richard Treagus publicly offered to meet the blog writer to discus their concerns. As far as I know the offer was never accepted.

He/she has recently written about imu. After imu raised $3m they wrote that they should have raised $25m to $30m - but with imu's market cap (below $10m at the time) it would have been almost impossible. If it were to happen, then the dilution would have been enormous.

But their closing line then was "Unfortunately today’s financing announcement is basically nothing more than a dilution to existing shareholders with no associated value inflection.".

This is completely wrong in my opinion.

The raising has provided enough funding to see if imu's HER-Vaxx actual works in humans. That is the most important thing to find out. If it works then one of three things will happen - a takeover, a deal or a raising with much less dilution (as the company's mkt cap will be far higher).

They also complained about imu's management - this is also crazy imho. This tiny company is brimming full of talent, including a top person in the field from GSK, and they recently attracted a big fish from the massive Genentech company, who will probably be their main rival in the future. There are many companies with ten times imu's value which have a much weaker board.
    Freedom of speech is a great thing, and the internet can give a great forum or platform for people to voice their views. But there is a downside. Before there were people who just talked rubbish down the pub - now they can voice it to the whole world!

This is all MY opinion of course.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.55
Change
-1.040(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.854B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.38 $15.40 $14.40 $7.682M 522.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 495 $14.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.56 806 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.