NEU 1.42% $14.25 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Fragile Blog, page-8

1. 11,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1695
    rgc68,

"His comments that the legitimacy of the apparent positive results to date in Rett's and FX would be improved by their publication in a peer-reviewed journal are, however, quite right."

That is obviously correct, but there could be any number of reasons why this has not occurred - and not necessarily negative (ie they could be in long term deep discussions with partners who wish this not to be published etc).

phmurphy01,

It's not rubbish, I've never said that. There's lots of interest points made on his blog.

Regarding imu - his main complaint is the dilution - but he wants them to raise up to 10 times more than they did, how can that make sense? How much dilution then occurs???? imu's current cash balance is enough to give some evidence of efficacy in humans.

As for the management he mentions "the company... is still very light-on in human capital in terms of execution". What more does he want?

"But if you felt so strongly about the article, why not enter into discussion on that site rather than rubbishing it here?"

Because this thread is about the blog, that's why I have written here.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.