Ok Dub I am placing my tin foil hat on firmly here to give some...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ok Dub I am placing my tin foil hat on firmly here to give some thoughts and what I am saying has been said before.

Multiculturalism is all about reducing nationalism which has successfully triumphed ideology time and time again (think of communism as an example how Russia clashed with China, China who clashed with Vietnam, Vietnam who then clashed with Cambodia etc despite being of the same ideology). Multiculturalism reduces the things that make us identify as Australian (i.e our sacrifices and values we cherished during the great wars, hardships endured, the way of life, the Christian culture and traditions we loved and identified with). Instead we are left with a whole variety of mush that is just one of many different identities we should all 'embrace' and should not be offended by. This is further enhanced by promoting values that destroy collective identities such as the family (i.e SSM) as a nucleus in the promotion of individualism as the ultimate identity. This allows us to be easier to brainwashed by media, the education system, what we are drinking, eating and being injected with. We then become subverted by a minority of elites who pull the strings to keep us occupied and easily controlled telling us what to do and who to hate or embrace (we hate Russia/China but like 'Islam' and SSM at the same time).

Islam and the reduction of family values is the massive hammer to fragment us as a collective identity and prevent us from overthrowing this indoctrination that is so ingrained in their control of government as it slowly corrupts the system we are mistakenly believe is fair (being democracy). We see this clearly in the US which is well ahead of us by a decade in being massive swamp of corruption, waste and perversion where US democracy is just the wealthy elite pushing a crony capitalism, where to fight to steal resources, and where there is two laws for themselves and the rest of us.

When certain Neocon and NGO funded site supported by the tribe suddenly talk about the Islamic invasion they initially sponsored (i.e. Gladstone institute) to reduce a viable nationalism that is proud of its identity and history you know something is up. (I am referring to Nationalism sense of identity being a love for country not hatred of others)

Islam is here to keep us focused as a problem they imported to to prevent any uprising and overthrow of the system they control. They believe Islam is expendable and can be removed anytime they choose (which I believe is a mistake they will regret as they do not understand it). They are happy for us to drive out the Muslims when their purpose is no longer needed, but at the moment they need to stir us up against radical Islam for the next land/resource grab.

The elite need resources and new markets to continue the party or the whole system of bread and circuses funded by debt collapses. Russia is no longer in their control, China revolted and is using its own debt and currency for growth, a host of Asian and south american countries are no longer in full control and the access to Africa is restricted due to Chinese competition. The system is grim to open new markets to strip (i.e. Ukraine and Afghanistan was a costly waste of resources and offers no prospects). New markets and resources are needed urgently be it Venezuela, Myanmar, North Korea and Iran. Iran is massive and the system wants to take it out but its too costly a prospect, the claims of Iran funding terrorism despite ISIS, 9/11 hijackers and Wahhabism coming for Saudi Arabia is a joke just like the pretext for the Iraqi and Libyan invasions. If they can't get Iran or Qatar gas and resources then guess what, the elite will eat their own being Saudi Arabia, where no-one will shed a tear in the name of bringing further 'democracy' and another Arab spring operation like in Libya and Syria. We might be looking at a sponsored collapse of SA based on their own incompetence and our need to control energy resources, but first we need to start the hate machine before we invade.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.