CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

France Tags Fuzz pot, page-3

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    It's a nice notion and all - but the reality is that nobody has yet heard any real news regarding the product.

We've heard about trade fairs and approaching distributors but no sales updates.

No efficacy study results/testimonials for the product after all the purported testing - and yes, if it does tick all the boxes, what makes this product stand beyond those of its competitors; what is its x-factor?

The product descriptions on the website say made in Australia (which is good but makes the whole 'made in France' comment above redundant). This also means no real CBD base in the products (CGB doesn't have the licensing), only food grade hemp which of course has its restrictions.

Unless CGB have some miraculous, yet-to-be-disclosed plan to move manufacturing to France and utilise the capabilities of a partner, there is no solid basis for claiming they are in the CBD-beauty industry at all at this stage.

You've also now got what appears to be the majority, if not all the food products being sourced from France that are no doubt going to have some future issues due to France having its worst drought in history too. This will extend beyond just the food sector.

Whilst I hope for holders they can somehow break into that market, there is a LONG way to go and history isn't favourable.

Pinning down access to licensing and having an announcement about this would go a long way too - I'm sure Canntab users would be delighted.

Another question here is why there wasn't ever mention of acquiring an in-house cannabis license after the acquisition of MCL all that time ago. You'd think one would at least hedge their bets that way.

Not trying to shoot your positivity down, but rather have some cold hard questions because the dots aren't all connecting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.