VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

frank’s partner’s in the jv with alcoa.

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

I have been thinking about this for a while now, with what that has happened to MHM last year, the new board being installed and the strategic review of the company.

What of the partnership between Frank, Peter and the 3rd person?

We all know that Peter Robertson left the company in November 2010.

Is he still talking to Frank?

What about the 3rd person in the partnership with both Frank and Peter?

After the AGM I was in a group talking to one of the directors, the question was put to him who is the 3rd person it the partnership? ......let’s say his name is Kevin.

I have found someone that fits the profile of Kevin, let’s say that he is works in the recycle and waste industry and also was instrumental in developing a number of unique solutions for recycling and resource recovery in WA.

It was mention by the director that Kevin wanted the technology for the business that he worked in, the director said that Frank told him worlds to the effect.......There’s no way that you are going to get this technology for your business.

Now what of the partnership between them all?

Will it survive?

Are they still talking to one another?

What will the three amigos do if Alcoa does go ahead with its plans for a new and better contract with MHM?

The only thing that I can see that could happen from this, is that there will be no more partnership between them. And if that does happen it will only benefit both MHM and Alcoa future plans together.

Frank must have a lot on his mind lately with what is happen ATM, with both Alcoa and the partnership with Peter and Kevin.

Let’s say that Alcoa wants to start legal action against Frank, for taking payment of the waste from Alcoa and not returning the recycling waste and salt/potassium chloride blend back to Alcoa.

What could Frank do about this? .......Go to his partners?

The answer to the above questions is Frank hasn’t got a leg to stand on against Alcoa, Alcoa has more money and more pulling power behind it.

We all know that Alcoa doesn’t want to do business with Frank, with no contract with Alcoa the partnership I believe is as good as dead between the three amigos.

Can Frank fight Alcoa all by himself?

Will the three amigos fight as one against Alcoa?

What will become of Mining & Primary Development Trust? (MPDT)

These are the questions that Frank and his partners must be thinking over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.