VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

frank sells 30% of his shares, page-18

1. 2,006 Posts.
    Didn't see this one coming! Welcome to the speccy end of the market.

I don't know why Frank chose to sell but like many of us he's been holding patiently for a very long time and could have needed the money for any number of reasons. One of the Caledon Directors recently sold stock for urgently needed money to settle a messy divorce or maybe his positioning himself for a take up of the SARCO IPO.

Hopefully some of those holders close to Frank are seeking clarification as I'm typing.

The trouble is ORD is currently riding the crest of a wave of expectations - the stock is literally hanging ten and extremely sensitive to market sentiment. Frank is a smart guy and would be very much aware what him selling does to investor confidence.

For me as a long term holder this is a litmus test to see what kind of management we really have. Interestingly Frank sold and declared his 3Y all on the same day when he could have waited 5 days to declare. It means If he sold for genuine reasons he could quickly reverse any negative sentiment towards ORD with a positive announcement in the next couple of days. If the news is bad - at least he's not hiding and declaring the sale after the fact, because that looks even worse.

This just in: Peter Shou buys 800k! Thanks for restoring the faith Frank. (I knew you would.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.