VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Didn't see this one coming! Welcome to the speccy end of the...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    Didn't see this one coming! Welcome to the speccy end of the market.

I don't know why Frank chose to sell but like many of us he's been holding patiently for a very long time and could have needed the money for any number of reasons. One of the Caledon Directors recently sold stock for urgently needed money to settle a messy divorce or maybe his positioning himself for a take up of the SARCO IPO.

Hopefully some of those holders close to Frank are seeking clarification as I'm typing.

The trouble is ORD is currently riding the crest of a wave of expectations - the stock is literally hanging ten and extremely sensitive to market sentiment. Frank is a smart guy and would be very much aware what him selling does to investor confidence.

For me as a long term holder this is a litmus test to see what kind of management we really have. Interestingly Frank sold and declared his 3Y all on the same day when he could have waited 5 days to declare. It means If he sold for genuine reasons he could quickly reverse any negative sentiment towards ORD with a positive announcement in the next couple of days. If the news is bad - at least he's not hiding and declaring the sale after the fact, because that looks even worse.

This just in: Peter Shou buys 800k! Thanks for restoring the faith Frank. (I knew you would.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.