Frank Turek PhD..., page-4

1. 3,979 Posts.
    The great flaw in your postulation is that if I reject Genesis Creation, the literal rendering of the Adam and Eve story, the Noah story, etc, then I am not a Christian.

Most Non-believers are not so much agitated about Christians, rather, they are agitated that Christians hold to beliefs that are impossible, illogical and nothing but superstitious dogma. But the Christian in their little superior bubble listens to nobody but themselves and their own little tribe.

I am as much a Christian as you. I believe in Creation, but absolutely not Genesis Creation because there is no evidence and it does not fit the science. God gave us religion and science, therefore both have to be right for anything to be right. If one contradicts the other we have a falsehood being perpetuated. This is a simple, undeniable fact. Science and religion have no choice but to be in harmony.

The composition or life on earth can only come about by composition and composition must essentially have only three pathways. Accident, involuntary and voluntary. Composition or organic life is an effect and no effect has ever existed without a cause, therefore accidental life is impossible.

Involuntary life suggests that life is somehow an inherent property of the substances of composition. Now if this was the case then no organism would die because the properties of life are already inherent in the system so life essentially can't breakdown to life, so involuntary life or composition is also impossible.

What we have left is voluntary life or composition, Creation. We know without the slightest doubt that transmutation or evolution has taken place. There are hundreds of tons of evidence and missing links of evolution in fossil form, etc. So we must conclude that God used a single, self-replicating organism and imbued this organism to have the potential to become every form of life that will ever exist, because evolution is an ongoing process that never rests.

Here we have Creation and science in perfect harmony and proof that life can not emerge by itself.
    But the sanctimonious Christian fundamentalist must argue the idiocy of Genesis Creation and the flood of Noah and the Tower of Babel, etc, etc, etc never for a moment understanding their deeper symbolic, metaphoric significance because somebody told them this is the only truth and they need faith to believe the stuff that is impossible to believe and so they refuse to think or test these beliefs for themselves.

So by all means accept Christ, just as I do, but for God's sake at least then pay Christ the courtesy of trying to think outside the straight-jacket of fundamental idiocy.

Frank Turek answered well but for all his intelligence he still can't see the forest for the trees.

People don't hate Christians, they don't hate Christ, but they do have a real problem with the dogma, myth and superstition that has all but ruined Christianity and made it a fools paradise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.