I have given numerous verses, the "existing" body, seed changes....

1. 23,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have given numerous verses, the "existing" body, seed changes.
    "A" seed germinates, shoots forth new leaves, brings forth fruit etc - so what is the key base of all this, "that same" seed body.

It's a bit like where supposed to put off the earthly/fleshly and put on the Spiritual which IS NOT "a" Spirit.

Otherwise you trying suggest, they effectively only become a copy paste or an image, robot.

So on this one, we will probably need to agree to disagree and we have "very" clear words from Jesus, He was NOT a Spirit.
    And we have zero verses to even hint at, he only said that for this reason or that reason = Zero.
    --------------------------------------------
    Anyway, there is also a reasonable case and especially if one gets into the history as well, the graves opening up, the resurrection etc happened not that far away from Pentecost, 3 odd years.
    Every passage, including Rev, the message was to them at the time, things close, imminent etc.
    But as of yet, I personally have not exhausted or totally researched that area.
    -------------------
    Not had a look at your site, but what's the basic understanding of yours re - Dan 9:25-27.

And thanks for you input/thoughts on this seed matter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.