AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

frank v rampers, page-9

1. 158 Posts.

Frankblack's posts are full of misleading information and contradictions. Let's go through them with the relevant quotes. Some have been covered before but I think a list would be good.

From Post #: 6393228

"LYC .are trading at less than $2.MNM will not be worth anywhere near $1 on the back of small scale testing."

also

Post #: 6393588

"I am only holding LYC up as an example of how close a company can be to large scale production, and not have astronomical SP."

Post #: 6395047

"I only ever compared to LYC regarding progress to production and the hurdles yet to be overcome by MNM. Never on SP or MC."

Not exactly true is it?

Post #: 6395047

"This is not Oil or Iron ore where the market and price is determined,"

No, this is black coal substitute; there is a market price for this if the specifications are met. That is what this current testing will prove.

Post #: 6402461

"My sentiment is for holders to hold. I see no reason for new investors to buy at present."

This means you see no significant capital gains in the ST. So why exactly are you holding?

Post #: 6406201

"Negatives since: Crackpot coal plan."

According to the company this is their top priority. So why exactly are holding?
    Don't bother answering that as I doubt you actually do.

Post #: 6409899

"Whether you like it or not, the Greens hold the balance of power come July."

Actually this is irrelevant as pointed out by weststiger, both Federal parties want to introduce a price on carbon but they do not have any say in State mining projects. That is up to the Victorian Liberals who hold power.

Post #: 6410161

"Um, sorry to disappoint, but am not a previous poster "lautrec"."

This is actually true, you are not Lautrec, but I believe you are a multinic whose other account follows PLV, your writing styles are similar, ending some of your posts in the same way 'Cheers'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.