IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

frankfurt presentation, page-8

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Guys
    Just pasing through.

As far as I am concerned, Barrick can bugger off. (Apologies for the language)

This little company has the makings of a $2 to $5 dollar stock with its easy to mine ounces and its suite of highly prospective projects and top management. I am talking about when the gold price bursts through $1000 on its way to $2000 and when all and sundry start chasing highly prospective gold stocks. I am talking about an upcoming boom in gold stocks when good stocks will jump 50 cents on a reasonable day and a dollar on a strong day. We aren't there yet, far from it, but that is where we are headed.

Think about this. The market capitalisation of Coca Cola used to be equivalent to the combined market cap of all the gold stocks in the world. What do you think will happen when world wide financial traumas force the investing public into the safety of gold. It is really only a tiny market sector, and when everyone decides to opt for a slice of the action, the market forces of supply and demand will result in savage re-ratings of quality gold stocks. And I am talking UPWARDS.

Regards
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.