Well hot shot, how about they do away with the whole franking...

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Well hot shot, how about they do away with the whole franking credit system and release the dividend in full to the share holders (like it should be) and then every holder can pay their tax bracket accordingly.
    That way ill uneducated fools such as yourself will have nothing crow about and make the whole system easier for you to understand.
    And for the record i do pay tax and work part time and am smart enough to play the game when it comes to tax.

as i have said before if franking credits are not refunded in cash, then the higher income earners shouldn't get the credit and pay the full tax rate amount, i would love you to suggest this to a high income earner, then watch them verbally undress you for the entertainment.

If you feel that bad for the government that needs more in tax and is crap at managing money (on both sides) and not giving relief to those that need it, most of who will spend it wisely, then i have nothing left to say to you.

Even the wealthy people in this world know the importance of the above, the alternative is more poverty and a longer que at centrelink for welfare from the very government you feel sorry for.......

good luck with that.
    Last edited by rookstar: 25/10/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.