AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Fraser Range Geological Question

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Dear fellow Segue investors / speculators,

I have a geology question related to Nickel Sulphide mafic/ultramafic deposits.

Black Shale, Pyrite and Pyrrhotite Geology has been known to mask and give false Nickel Sulphide mineralisation readings i.e. good looking haloes "Eyes" which give the impression to the prospecting companies that these haloes could host potential economic mineralisation, but in fact possess little to no economic value.

Some companies exploring in the FR and other regions have spent years searching for the haloes, raised enough money, finally drilled their conductors and intersected 'Black Shale' and got poor results eventually leading to no mineralisation and thus abandonment.

Does anyone have any experience or advice in discriminating between haloes that contain Ni Sulphides and those haloes that contain Black Shale etc...?

So how is Segue Resources different from say for example the Sirius conductors (2011-2012 pre-Nova), Impact Minerals, Pioneer, Classic, and the other hopefuls whom have been drilling in the FR and other areas for years?

Thanks

Silax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $23.96K 7.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
141 259107232 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25060107 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.