BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

The company goes into administration in 15 days. Surely the...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    The company goes into administration in 15 days. Surely the Buddy Tech staff have been told to look for new jobs? Surely then the market must be updated accordingly? This has been years of fraud and deceit.

I have spent a year liaising with ASIC only for them to tell me last week: "I no longer workspecifically in the markets area of misconduct and breach reporting. To ensureyour concerns are properly recorded and allocated, please lodge misconductreports via ASIC’s website www.asic.gov.ausetting out the reasons why you believe misconduct has occurred." What a disgrace! I have done all that for a year already!!

I reported Buddy to the ASX last week. This has been a total deception from Buddy management. "imminent". What a lie. Don't blame it on Corona. Dave and his team haven't ever secured one material deal which either makes them liars or impossibly unlucky! If Ohm was so good as we were told, why was it then so bad. If Wattwatchers fixed the problems with Ohm, why hasn't there been the expected uptake? Why if Wattwatchers solution is so good isn't Dave back in the business selling it like he was doing with Ohm? This has been lie after lie and the authorities have done nothing - Tort of Negligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.