SDA 0.00% 79.0¢ speedcast international limited

Fraud, page-15

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

I know the pain... bcoz me too lost money.... but see below warnings, voluntarily we jumped to the fire. This is a good lesson to us, from each mistakes, lost we learn something…

Warning #1
    SYDNEY, 5 September 2019 – Speedcast InternationalLimited (ASX: SDA), the world’s most trusted
    provider of remote communication and IT solutions,provides the following update in relation to the
    Company’s credit ratings:
    · S&P Global has lowered its issuer creditrating to B from B+, and placed its rating on CreditWatch
    negative
    · Moody’s has lowered its issuer credit rating toB2 from B1, and retained its negative ratings
    outlook
    These ratings actions were the result of the Company’srecently announced financial results for the
    six months ended 30 June 2019 (H1 2019) and boardand management changes.

Warning #2
    Sydney, Australia, 5 November 2019 – SpeedcastInternational Limited (ASX: SDA), the world’s
    most trusted provider of remote communication andIT solutions, advises that S&P Global has
    lowered its issuer credit rating to B- from B, andmaintained the outlook as Negative.

Yes, this is a fraud. I believe some of them internally knew about this and supported for this, but now we can’t change this. This is not the first company went to chapter 11 liquidation not the last one.

At least as former SDA shareholders, now we know what to do if we see this kind of warning in our portfolio shares..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.