IMM 4.41% 35.5¢ immutep limited

frazer brother's new 'gift' for cancer suff..., page-4

1. 101 Posts.
    ITW thanks for posting as any publicity is good pubicity esp coming from the patients themselves.
    Ms McClelland said her current remission had already been longer than her first."In normal circumstances, the second remission is often shorter, so I am very encouraged," Ms McClelland said. Her quality of life was "brilliant" and she had no side-effects from the vaccine, unlike those of conventional cancer treatments.
    It makes us LTSH feel that we invest in something worthwhile and good for OC patients. If we can make a dollar or two in the long run it's a win win for all. Patience is required as Neil Frazer said that if the phase-three trial was successful, CVac would be available in about five years.
    Nobody can answer the question why Nasdaq SP hasn't taken off. All I would say generally Americans public are not as well travelled and well versed as us Aussies esp it's an Aussie stock. I remembered an American beauty won a beauty contest and the prize was a trip to downunder and when asked she thought Australia is somewhere near Greenland. Therefore more pubicity like the newspaper article and effort by Dr Frazer coming Tuesday is highly required.
    Hopefully there are more people like Dr Goh and Dr Land out there can see the benefit from Cvac and put more patients on trial themselves and as well speed up the recruitment for P3 trial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.270M 3.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 286261 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 253490 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.