AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

These problems occur time and time again Lex , it's not just AHZ...

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303

These problems occur time and time again Lex , it's not just AHZ . No Australian Biotec can afford to fund a level 3 FDA trial Sometimes I wonder wether the yanks do this on purpose so it forces OS. Biotecs to partner up usually with a yank company to get approval . Thats the main reason I did not buy back in after 2013 as I was aware if this , Another reason I never bought back in when AHZ was pushing the HSV2 vaccine is I belive most major Biotecs are not looking for cures . Most are looking to control viruses using ongoing medication , they don't want to kill the goose that lays the golden egg . Contrary to what may have been said HSV2 is not a big deal for more than 90% who have it . 50% of people who have it don't even know they do . Getting FDA approval is a ongoing problem for Australian Biotecs maybe it's about time the Australian government and TGA look at helping our Biotecs buy bearing some of the treatment costs thru trials . Qbiotics is a prime example , their drug if kept wholly Australian could bring many billions into the country , Hey it pisses me of sometimes to but to the government we are just a number

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.