FRB 0.00% 19.0¢ firebird metals limited

It autotranslates 10 x or that "t" word on here to "disallowed"....

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    It autotranslates 10 x or that "t" word on here to "disallowed". maybe too bullish? I wonder if 9 bagger plus one works? anyway, our club called it for the IPO in March which went out at 20 cents - it opened way up nd ran to like 80 cents on day 1 but looks like its heading back there. Indeed the club called it as that dirty "t" word at 20 cents so obviously expecting it to get to $2. thats only 100 mill cap.- when e25 hits 400 mill cap it's very likely FRB post-PFS in sept Oct with a healthy chunk of Mn could be sitting at 100 mill cap - or 2$.

and Rajotel above on that point. I hear your point above about the "indicated resource" for e25 at 55 mill tons- (and yes we know there's probably far more MN there too and that they only stopped exploratory drilling cos they got bored drilling up more and more - as in - there was more than enough to get on with mining,- which they did.

But with FRB yes they have only an "inferred resource" now of 64 mill tons but based on the previous limited budget work done on the ss on their site's previous SS in 2014 or whenever- Were told they also could probably have found a lot more MN if they kept on drilling. But as the old operator had found enough to vend off the property for a good price and no more cash they stopped.

So My calcs above was that that the FRB 64 mill inferred ss resource could become 35-40 mill indicated PFS. Last time I looked 37-38 was about 70% of 55 mill? and please note I discounted that in half again, for good measure, and then discounted it again -as e25 is indeed much more advanced.

if I was straight saying FRB should be straight 70% of E25 cap (which I wasn't) that would value them at (E25=A$350 mill today ) so FRB should herefore today be at A$ 245 mill cap which is $4.90!

And thats not what i sai- I said as E25 climbs to 450 cap later this year (as we expect) and FRB successfully finishes their indicated PFS resource at 35-40 mill ons then they could get to 2$ in Qctober! thats 100 mill cap or 22% of E25's market cap.

Yeah thats a rule of thumb forward looking forecast but I dont think its "flawed" per say? I think its quit reasonable (all things being equal)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 45594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.