TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Yes Heman the whole lot of them are crooks , past present and...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Yes Heman the whole lot of them are crooks , past present and future. They all know each other and I imagine have been scamming people for decades.
    I think a Royal Commission into the share market is required to get some semblance of fairness back into the system.
    I do see the that with forums like Hotcopper , people can do a lot of cross referencing and get a picture of how big this rorting is on these ASX stocks. Its not just LWP that are so obviously corrupt , I could list 20 others on the ASX that are dodgy as and need investigating.
    The beauty about the internet is that these clowns have to be a lot sharper if they want to steal people's money and not get caught whilst doing so. I found it very easy to cross reference what the latest CEO has told me and it didn't take long to work out where he is in the scheme of things.
    They say you get the government you deserve , perhaps that applies to the market regulators as well. Everyone has to put an effort in to put pressure on these regulators to do their job and clean this mess up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.