FSG 0.00% 2.2¢ field solutions holdings limited

Freeprom,Ok, so we are now agreed that it will fail the...

1. 983 Posts.
    Freeprom,

Ok, so we are now agreed that it will fail the substantially changed business test.

That leaves ownership and control. Please refer to the last 5 years of co reports and note the top 20 shareholders each year then please tell me that it will pass this test. It won't. If it does pass in recent times the loss is a only a small portion of the $21M.

As for lawyers and accountants making all those pesky regulatory compliance issues go away, well, they ain't magicians and Hogans people have gone to ground so they ain't available.

In summary, there is no $21M carry forward transferable tax loss prospect here. It is a dead duck.

And how do I know? Because I too have also been involved in running the numbers on these shells before mate. I am no expert like you clearly are but I understand the basics.

I think I have made m case clear now if you or Stove want to retort I suggest you do the research and put up a case that will show just how and under what conditions this $21M can be accessed going forward.

Convince me and others here and I will put Buy orders on the system.

I think I have heard enough generalisation, time to get specific.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1 23

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 173300 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1089360 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.