FSG 9.52% 2.3¢ field solutions holdings limited

standup perhaps you should associate yourself with a little more...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    standup perhaps you should associate yourself with a little more research rather than just blatantly downramping the stock

your estimate of $1 million to start a publicly listed company is pure opinion, with no evidence supporting it. you also didn't make mention the associated time cost and effort, legals and other requirements that one has to invest to undertake such a venture.

using your theory of how simple and easy it is to create a publicly listed company, then I would love for you to explain the purpose of a shell company in the first place. as by using your theory, they are totally pointless and worthless.

SLT is a shell company with no revenue or earnings. However it is valued at around $10 million today. Why ? Because the speculation of an acquisition / deal is factored into the market cap. There are various others shell plays around that you might want to have a look at. ROB is another example with little to no cash, but has speculation factored into the price.

perhaps familiarise yourself with the term shell company.

as for your comment with respect to the operating costs. perhaps read through the latest announcements. alot of the costs presented in the quarterly would relate to last quarter and the winding down of the operations over in the UK etc. do you think that a company with no business would have a need for such expenses this quarter ? i doubt it. they relate to marketing, costs of sales and operating etc. so again, you have mispresented the facts and blatantly downramped the stock.

as for the tax losses, i never made the associated that china wahaha were buying into fre to take advantage of the tax losses so again you have mistated my post. if china wahaha were to buy into fre for 51%, then it would significantly re-rate the company.

also you might want to check the requirements for an overseas company to be listed on the ASX. IMO it is much easier to gain entry to the market via the investment in an already listed shell rather than a new listing.

also the directors are still technology focused and associated with telco's and VOIP. they have clearly stated that they are searching for an appropriate business to back into the shell. therefore, it could reasonably be expected that it would still be in line with FRE previous business and as such, the tax losses would be relevant. again you have mistated the facts.

lastly i never advised anyone to buy FRE or to put their house on it. i simple presented the facts and if you re-read, I stated that it was a good risk / reward PUNT given the circumstances and market cap.

If FRE was valued at $50 million than of course not, but at $2 million it is a well worth PUNT. They stated they have enough cash to last 2011, so it is fair to expect that they will have to source a project by the end of the year. and when they do source a project , any predictions on the direction of the SP ?

buy at .004 or .005 and hold till a project. as a PUNT you will at least be gauranteed 20% -25% return.

anyone putting $100,000 in this is game. my PUNT reference would be a few k tucked away.it is the savvy punters that can see further than face value that get rewarded. Just like those that bough RIMO at .001 when they were way out of the money and got a 24 bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $17.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $1.999K 86.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.