sb2000 and all others hello SB. yes I am connected, however I'll...

1. 36 Posts.
    sb2000 and all others hello SB. yes I am connected, however I'll leave you to ponder what I mean by that.
    The deliberate misspeling of f & c words to circumvent the filters don't work when the filter is a human brain. What's worse is when it is directed at an individual in an unsavoury manner.
    No doubt freddifish will check to see if he has had any posts moderated.
    If you have been cognisant of the moderation activity in the past few months, you'll notice that they are no longer tolerating the personal abuse that a few individuals got-a-way with last year. That stated, the conduct of posters this year has been much improved, so thankyou to those who have made a conscious effort.

Also, I'm sure you'll agree that they (mods) are reasonably tolerant in most other areas of the Terms Of Use guidelines (including multiple nics), but if some of the posters on HC continue to pursue some of their other posting tactics and violate the TOU boundaries to excess, then that will certainly impact on them bigtime and perhaps the forum in general.

I am really surprised at some of the behaviour by some of the posters who are obviously quite intelligent, yet they have sunk to levels lower than the belly of a snake!

It has often been stated that HC is the best investment forum in Australia. I believe we can make it the best in the world while keeping it a free forum as well.

It's up to you!

metaphor.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.